Fan Gluing Press

Yes, there is a double-fan gluing machine on the market.  Gaylord
(1-800/448-6160) offers the TeMPeR press for $449.00.  I have used it
in a friend's bindery and it is quite slick.  Instead of consolodating
the textblock with traditional crash/super/mull, a stretchy paper-like
material was used to "pull" the textblock together.  I'm sorry I don't
know the name of this product but I have seen it on the Gane Bros
sample sheet for crash and crash-like products.

This press makes the process very easy but it is expensive.  Like another
posting, I do the some thing with a wood clamp press raised on brick.

Artemis