[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Perfect" replacements for "perfect" bindings.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: "Perfect" replacements for "perfect" bindings.
- From: Don Rash <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 07:41:05 -0400
- Message-Id: <199804251134.EAA25522@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Organization: epix
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Here's an adhesive binding variant that Monique Lallier showed me:
fan-bind folios rather than single leaves. The resulting textblock
opens very well and seems pretty strong. Makes a nice blank book.