Re: "Perfect" replacements for "perfect" bindings.

Gane Brothers (1-800/521-4263) sells the stretchy cloth to consolodate
fan-glued spines.  This number is for their Portland outlet; there are
six regional outlets.  I believe they have a 5 yard minimum but it's only
$5 - $6 dollars a yard so not too bad.  I'm sorry I don't know the exact
name of the product but they have free sample cards so tell them what
you're looking for and that it's on the super/crash/mull sample card and
you'll find it.  It's white and thin with a definate stretch even in the
small quanitity on the sample card.

Artemis