Stretchy mull

Karen,

Duncan Campbell says that "Ultra Stretch Backlining" is available from
Library Binding Service in Des Moines,Iowa, in 22"x36" sheets (250/sht
min.)or 250-500/yd rolls.

The minimum amounts are still too much for me, and probably for most
indivual binders working in home studios.  Could you research this and find
out whether or not you could make the product available to us by the sheet
or yard?

Gane Bros. carries a non-woven stretch mull - 5/yd min. still too much for
me - but I prefer the woven cotton product described by Duncan.

Thank you,
Betty Storz