No Subject

We've been on this list, off and on, for the last few months, and this is
our first posting.
We work from India, mainly with handmade paper. We will be at the NATIONAL
STATIONERY SHOW at the Javits Centre, New York, from May 16 to 19. Our
Booth Nos. are 7417-7419.
Please stop by at our booth, if you are there. We'd be happy to be of help
to anybody on the list interested in Indian handmade papers.
Being on the list has been very interesting. Are there any stores or
exhibits in the New York area that we should see while we are there.

XYLEM
Y 14 Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016, India
Tel: +91-11-6858232 or 6858233
Fax: +91-11-6858210
email: xylem@del2.vsnl.net.in