[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: teaching bookmaking
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: teaching bookmaking
- From: James M Storrs <storrsj@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 16:03:12 -0500
- Message-Id: <199805032103.OAA22648@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
WebberlEy's book has been out of print, but is at present being
reprinted. John Neal should know when it will again be available.
>"Books, Boxes & Wraps...Binding & Building Step-by-Step" by Marilyn
>& JoAn Forsyth. Great illlustrations and easy to follow instructions.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]