The Bridge Reviw

Dear Friends

        I have some work in The Bridge Review, an online literary magazine out
of UMass Lowell. My piece is called Calendar Journey which is a personal
journey through the year focusing on the traditional celebrations of the
Celtic calendar at the solstices, equinoxes, and midpoints between them.
I've also done an edition book version of it.

        The Bridge Review can be found at
http://valley.uml.edu/fcf/

 in good spirit,
Susan