Book Arts Collections

>Greetings:  I have an artists' book I want to pitch to the New York
>Public Library and the Library of Congress.  Unfortunately, I don't know
>who to direct an inquiry to.  Can anyone help me.

there are 2 people at NYPL who buy artists' books:
Virginia Bartow 212.930.0805
Roberta Waddell 212.930.0817 (or 0818)

Both of em are groovy folks.

If anyone knows the Library of Congress contact I'd love that too.

Indigo Som  ***  bitchy buddha press  ***  indigos@sirius.com

& things that used to tear me up don't move me at all --Freakwater
YOUR OLDEST FEARS ARE THE WORST ONES --Jenny Holzer