[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: film canisters
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: film canisters
- From: R Starr <rstarr@UMBC2.UMBC.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 07:38:31 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <01IWNFO5ZAW2001AQ4@UMBC2.UMBC.EDU>
- Message-Id: <199805051138.EAA10450@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Most Fuji film containers are either clear or frosted so that you can see
the paint color without opening. They are easily available.
On Mon, 4 May 1998, Janet L. Maher wrote:
> P.S. These are great for acrylic paint for students when you buy in bulk
> (Nova Color) and just want to give them a palettes's worth of
> color...refillable too.