Re: The Bridge Reviw

Spent about an hour at the website.  Besides Susan's contribution, there
are several other stories and poems worth reading.  For those Canadian's on
the list, there is a Poem - New Pine Hill and a French titled story written
in English that may be of interest.

Thanks Susan for telling us about it.  By the way - how do you pronounce
Celtic - Seltic or Keltic?  I think it depends on whether your Irish or
Scottish decent doesn't it?

Colette Vosberg