[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: In the news...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: In the news...
- From: Ron Koster <psymon@ISTAR.CA>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 14:29:48 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <E0yXV65firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-Id: <199805071817.LAA20636@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 14:06 07/05/98 -0700, vosberg wrote:
>Ron, does it say whether the Tibetan book will be returned to them? I
>wonder why the Buddhist clergy's were not consulted to have the book
>removed and invited to play a part in the decision for the exhibition.
I have no idea, all I know is what came in my e-mail news. Sorry. :/
>Some of the world's actions seem so strange to me. Am I the only one?
Are you the only one that's strange? No, according to my niece I'm weird,
Actually, I know what you're saying, and I don't get it either, sometimes.
P S Y M O N ? ? ? ?