[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: trade editions
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: trade editions
- From: R Starr <rstarr@UMBC2.UMBC.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 17:26:52 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <01IWR34LPYRA001TOL@UMBC2.UMBC.EDU>
- Message-Id: <199805072128.OAA16728@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I kow that Chronicle books has published a number of books that were
initially limited (one of a kind?) books and that they market them well.
You might look at their back list and see what they've done.
On Thu, 7 May 1998, Artemis BonaDea wrote:
> I would love to chat with anyone who has taken a limited edition book
> into a "mass market" trade edition. I'm researching such a possibility
> and could use some "let me save you the headache" stories.