Re: Newberry Exhibit

Robert:
Thanks for the info about the exhibit and lecture. As you've probably
figured out, I'm not coming this weekend. I've gotten a couple of rush jobs
and I've just got too much to do to get out of town this weekend. So, it'll
have to be another weekend.

I'm going to introduce you to the SoS for your lecture, so if there's
anything you'd like me to say (or leave out...) let me know.

Later,
N.

Nicholas G. Yeager 51 Warren St.#2 NY, NY 10007 212.346.9609
artifex@pipeline.com