Re: Foam wedge book supports

I saw Pam Spitzmueller of the Iowa Center for the Book make her own using
standard density seat cushion latex foam blocks cut with a $5.00 electric
knife from the flea market.  Eastman Machine (of Buffalo) is the world's
leader of fabric and foam cutting machines...but those dumb electric knives
that everyone purchased for the high tech thanksgiving table back in the
1960's work just as well on foam.  Give it a try! The price is right.

Michael Morin