Artist's Book Publishing

 For those intrigued by the possibility of publishing their own
book, small edition or large -

Pat Baldwin's EDITION PRODUCTION WORKSHOP will be held at Saltwinds
Yankee Barn in Kingston, MA July 6 - 9.  There are very few openings, but
those who want to learn from a master are invited to sign up. From idea, to
sketch,
rough dummy, templates, layout, editioning, copyright, agreements,
wholesale, payments - she will cover the whole gamut of skills necessary to
publish your own book. Please   email me at <dherlihy@ tiac.net> if you
are interested.     - Lilias

The above is in response to Susan's discussion, below: