Binderies and letterpresses in the UK

In late June and early July this summer I am going to be in the UK in
the Cotswold area and beyond with a car and am interested in visiting
binderies and private letterpress shops.  Does anyone have any
suggestions as to what to visit and see?  Also interested in
recommendations for accommodations of the bed and breakfast type.
Please contact me off list and many thanks in advance.

Phil Evans
phil@naples.net