[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Binderies and letterpresses in the UK
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Binderies and letterpresses in the UK
- From: Phil Evans <phil@NAPLES.NET>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 21:55:02 -0400
- Message-Id: <199805120306.UAA10270@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In late June and early July this summer I am going to be in the UK in
the Cotswold area and beyond with a car and am interested in visiting
binderies and private letterpress shops. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to what to visit and see? Also interested in
recommendations for accommodations of the bed and breakfast type.
Please contact me off list and many thanks in advance.