Re: temporary tattoos

There's a company call FunToos that sells pens and paints for making
your own temporary tattoos.  You draw the outline and then color it.
Supposedly they're the same materials that are used by film companies
for special effects make-up tattoos.

Lyle H. Gray
lyle@quodata.com                                Non animam contine.