Re: temporary tattoos

Hi,
It is called "mehndi:.

Henna-Mehndi.com
     La-Dosha Mehndi - selling mehndi kits of imported Indian henna.
     Mehndi Magic.com - specializing in henna-mehndi products.
     Beautiful Art of Mehndi - henna tatooing products and services.
     Mehndi Body Art - selling henna body art tattoo products.
     Body Art Supply - offering henna mehndi products, body paints, body
jewelry and more.