Seattle/ Book Arts

Hi
A friend of mine is going to be in Seattle next month and I said I'd try
and find out about book arts in Seattle. We've been told there is a
Miniature book gallery is that so? If so does anyone know the address.
Thanks
Gail Stiffe

     /             Hands                                   /
   /                   on                                   /

 /                       Paper                         /
http://www.Geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/6092