Re: looking for Kelm

Letitia Berlin wrote:

> Hello
> I would like to contact the teacher of the summer workshop in East Hampton,
> MA this August.  I believe his name is Mr. Kelm - are you on this list?
> I lost the letter you sent me and would like to talk with you again about
> this summer.  If possible, could you email me at tish-feb@mindspring.com
> and let me know how to call you?
>
> Thank you very much
> Tish Berlin

Dear Tish;
I'm a bookbinder in Northampton MA, next town to Daniel Kelm's.  I'm
also taking some of his classes this summer.  He's a fabulous,
meticulous, creative genious and everyone who studies with him learns
brains full of great stuff.  Here's his address:  Daniel Kelm, Garage
Annex School, One Cottage St., Easthampton, MA. 01027 413 527-8044.