Re: Need some help, advice...

Consider this on two levels.  Money is one thing..Time is another.  I once
committed to a single multi-colored hand printed job that became four times
as large as I wanted.  The client was willing to pay what I thought would
be the most money I had ever earned over a three monthe period.   fifteen
months later the pay didn't look so hot.  My hands inked the plates over
7,000 times in order to do an edition of 150 of this project.  Do you
really want to you at this stff that long.   What will you not be working
whilr you are doing this single.  You may have to pass on something good,
whilr you slave away.  Can you split the load with a second binder and
include a project management fee for yourself?

Been there, did that and did that and did that...

Michael Morin

Celtic Press, Buffalo NY