Re: Melissa's query

> Would it be totally obnoxious of me to call him back...even before I have a
> copy of the work in question...probably yes....but the more I think about
> our conversation the more nervous I feel about the "business" end of it.

At the risk of sounding rude and opinionated, you should definitely call
up this person and tell him that you've come to the conclusion that this
you wouldn't be comfortable taking on this job. This sounds like a major
loser of a client; no matter what you charge it will never compensate
you for all the hassle.
Been there, done that...

Don