Re: Neat page...

I would like to thank all of you who visited my web gallery recently.
Such a simple thing as Pat's comment resulted in about 150 visits over a
2-day period. It has also provoked me into updating the site a bit and
hopefully getting around to adding new material. I was wondering if it
was in fact a useful exercise to put work up on the web - "Do people
ever see it anyway?" - Considering the amount of work it is to develop a
good site and keep it current, I was losing faith. Thanks for inspiring
me again.

I would love to hear other people's experiences and thoughts on building
web sites to exhibit artwork.
-- =

Peter Sramek
Book=B0Sequence Gallery