[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Peter Sramek's page
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Peter Sramek's page
- From: Peter Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 22:58:04 -0400
- Message-Id: <199805180253.TAA25136@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Pat Baldwin wrote:
> I mean it, I don't think I've ever seen a web page designed quite like =
> and I do a lot of surfing. Did you write the page yourself?
> I think I've mentioned it before, but after I put up my webpages for Pe=
> Press books, I went from 12% of total book sales being Internet related=
> 20% this last year. It takes a lot of networking, but it really works!
Yes, the pages are written in html directly after tryng to visualize how
to build the gallery environment out of 2-d image files. It is done with
html tables and playing with spacing. it is done in such away that it is
not hard to drop in a new exhibition.