Re-launch of Course

Dear all,

On behalf of the London College of printing, I am delighted to advise you
of the re-launch of the BTEC Higher National Diploma in Design (Bookbinding)

A two year, full-time programme leading to the highest nationally
recognised professional qualification available, in the UK; specifically in
Craft Bookbinding. The course is practically based and we believe, one of
the most comprehensive available, covering as it does all major techniques
involved in the craft.

For further details see:

http://www.hewit.com/lcp.htm

kind regards,