Re: Update from Melissa

>I am feeling a little let down by the whole episode.....but I am better
>prepared because of it, and in the end that is all that truly matters.

I think that if you look back on the suggestions people on the list gave
you that you can surely turn that looking down into looking way UP.  Had
you not learned from some of the mistakes others made you could be in a
pretty sorry state with this fellow right now, you brought up one of the
better topics on the list in recent times (I learned quite a bit that I can
apply to my business which is only remotely affiliated with the book arts)
and you had the opportunity to practice your assertiveness (something
almost all of us can brush up on).

Thanks for the great topic and learning experience Melissa.

Matt Hannan