[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
: Re: Chicago's Printer's Row Book Fair
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: : Re: Chicago's Printer's Row Book Fair
- From: Scott Kellar <skenneth@FLASH.NET>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 18:50:32 -0600
- Message-Id: <199805200052.RAA18734@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The Book Fair will be on Saturday and Sunday, May 30 and 31. It takes place
on Dearborn Street just south of the Loop and is a lot of fun. As well as a
cornucopia of used/antiquarian book dealers, there are book art 'demos'
(including a table for Chicago Hand Bookbinders), music, poetry reading,
food & drink, etc. Highly recommended...