[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: a new law of nature
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: a new law of nature
- From: "Melissa L. Hatalsky" <missyh@MIDTEL.NET>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:29:43 -0400
- Message-Id: <199805201427.HAA20930@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>I've discovered a new law of nature
>If you are binding a book that is front/back symmetrical, the back
>turns out better.
<<This law is universal.>>
I am laughing so hard on this one! It is SOOOO true...and all this time I
thought it was just me! Thanks for the great pick me up!