Re: dos-a-dos

>So what happens if you are binding a dos-a-dos where there is no "back"?

I would be very nervous about binding dos-a-dos. It could be that fate will
regard it as having *two* backs, and so you'll mess them both up. Or, as
Sam and Virginia suggested, something bad will happen to the text block.
Patricia's corollary is quite true as well. The footband is always better
than the headband. I think bookbinders need a patron saint.

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor                     email: hales@planetx.bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                   fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815