Re: Icky Sticky Gooey Yucky Poster Restoration

>So, I have two questions: (1) is there any way to remove the tape that's
>still there without tearing the paper; and (2) is there any way to get rid
>of the stickiness that is there from where the tape used to be?

I don't know about the first question, but you could try talc powder or corn
starch on the sticky parts to stop it from being tacky.  I don't know about
the PH of either of these though.

Kathie
Rubber Angel

Paper Wings TM   PO Box 90582   San Diego, Ca  92169-2582
"Angelic Papers & Accessories to Express Your Creativity"
Catalog $2, credited toward purchase of $10 or more