Brass tools

Greetings List-people,

I recently bought a whole lot of Brass tools here in Weimar, as there
are so many and I would never be able to use them all, I have made a
selection of the ones I think I can use, while I would like to offer the
extras for sale.

If any of the list members would like a catalouge of the 75+ brass
cliches, palettes, and rolls. Please send me an e-mail and I will send a
catalouge of impressions. Please, reply to me personaly and not to the
list.

Chris.

P.S. If there are any list members interested in Stock presses,
boardshears, and other binding equipment, you are welcome to e-mail me
with your requests, Iíve got some of these items for sale as well.