[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: crash numbering
- From: Philip Krayna <iiii@SIRIUS.COM>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 23:34:40 -0700
- Message-Id: <199805280634.XAA17394@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Yes, it's time for another inquiry on an esoteric subject, but one which I
find myself trying to research. I have been accumulating tickets and other
little printed ephemera, for no particular reason, and I am fascinated by
Does anyone know about crash numbering? I know what it is (a letterpress
system for serial numbering tickets and other ephemera). But who invented
it? Where did it come about?
As always, your help is appreciated.