Numismatic Arts Bookshop at The Long Beach Coin and Stamp and Collectibles Show 4 June-7 June 1997

Dear List Members

We will be bringing our award winning mobile
bookshop to the Long Beach California Coin and
Stamp Expo next week, where we will have
appoximately 20,000 titles on display, mostly
rare, out of print and new Numismatic and
Philatelic books. The expo is held at the Long
Beach Convention Center, downtown Long Beach.
The Expo runs from Thursday June 4th through
Sunday June 7th.

In addition to our numismatic and philatelic books,
we also bring an important selection of books on
books, china,  glass,  pottery, antiques, silver, gold,
pewter, buttons, jewelry, toys, pens, playing cards,
gambling, chips,  archaeology, ancient history,
English & European history, military history, medals,
tokens, paper money,  ivory, gemstones, weapons,
paintings, and every type of rare collectable, and also
supplies, acid free envelopes,  Renaissance Wax,
Mahogony Coin Trays, etc.

Mention this email notice or bring it in to our Long Beach
exhibition, and you will receive a courtesy 10%  discount
on all regularly priced books and supplies. We also offer
wholesaleprices on selected new books and supplies that
we distribute.  If you have a particular item you looking for,
this is a good time to contact me to reserve it so that you
can pick it up at the show.

Hope to see you there.

Art & David Rubino

Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504  USA
Phone  505 982 8792
Fax      505 982 0291
Email  Art_Rubino@msn.com
We are always interested in buying fine
used Numismatic & Philatelic books.
Email me for our latest catalogues !

In the United Kingdom:
Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Booksellers
233 Wandsworth Bridge Road
London SW6 2TU
England