address query

Does anyone know if Phil Sultz is still making books and fantastic book
objects, and, whether or not he is, how I might find him? He gave a
presentation in a class I was in about 16 years ago, and his work was both
beautiful and thought provoking, as book art, as art.

Please backchannel me at chax@theriver.com  if you can, with an e-mail or
other address or phone.

thank you,

charles alexander
charles alexander   ::   poet and book artist   ::   chax@theriver.com
chax press   ::   alexander writing/design/publishing
books by artists' hands   ::   web sites built with care and vision
http://alexwritdespub.com/chax   ::   http://alexwritdespub.com