Re: Coming Event in Walla Walla

I've been to Walla Walla!  It's a lovely town - city, my husband and I
really liked it!  AND JIM DINE?!  The solid black paintings that people
couldn't help touching from the 60's Jim Dine? I thought he was dead!  Just
goes to show how much I know!  Wow, sounds like quite the line up... wish
we were driving through Walla Walla again!

Cheers!

Colette Vosberg

> From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: Coming Event in Walla Walla
> Date: Saturday, May 30, 1998 5:12 AM
>
> The second annual summer book arts program at Whitman College, a private,
> liberal-arts college will take place July 20-24 in Walla Walla,
Washington.
> Featured presentation will be by Jim Dine along with Julia D'Amario and
Ruth