Re: slide film for taking pictures of books

Eric -
        An indispensible resource for such questions is Kodak, itself, in
Rochester, NY.  Also, any major museum (Chicago Art Inst., the Met, Mus. of
Mod. Art, Los Angeles Co. Museum of Art) all have departments which
specialize in such photography and can lead you thither.

Charles Schermerhorn