Re: slide film for taking pictures of books

I prefer the Fuji tungsten film, rated at 64 ASA. I generally rate it at 80
ASA and get a slighted underexposed, but better saturation (color intensity)
slides. It has good clean highlights that retain subtle details. Both Kodak
and Fuji make excellent slow tungsten films. Compared to daylight rated films,
I find theese two films to be better color balanced and sharper.

good luck

Darryl