Re: Paper question

>I think you'll need to make a choice between really attractive not so long
>lived paper or less interesting longer lived paper.

Peter,

Can you define "no so long lived"? 20, 30, 50 years? When you talk about
life span, do you mean the period before there are any noticeable changes in
the paper (discoloration, etc) or do you mean substantial deterioration? I'm
not a conservator (obviously...) and have always been curious.

Thanks,
Roberta