Query:

Hi,

My husband's father wrote his memories of Czechoslovakia and his life after
coming to the U.S.. We would like to put it in a book, I can do the
typesetting and formatting if I know what paramenters to use, etc. He is
dead now and we would like to make 12 to 15 copies to distribute to the
family. It will include half tones of photos.

Is there a list of people in the Houston area who can do that? I've been
mostly hiding out on this list fascinated by the conversations. Maybe
someday, after we retire from the book store, I can try my hand at it or
help someone else. It sounds fun.

Fran Morris
Beacon Book Stand
The Hard to Find Book Store