Re: semantics

Amen.
I attended the Alliance for Book Arts gathering at Dawson's Bookstore in
Los Angeles yesterday where several of the folks had read this ongoing
exchange and their comments would agree completely with yours, Susan.  We
have enough of contentiousness in the politics as it is without injecting
the same quality into this page of news, questions and help.
Charles Schermerhorn
Lompoc, CA