[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Adhesives
- From: Scooter Services <scooterservices@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 18:26:20 -0400
- Message-Id: <199806072233.PAA19616@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me...
I'm trying to determine which adhesive is the best to use in the
1. adhering paper to davey board
a. cloth cover paper to board
b. decorative cover paper to board
2. signature papers to end papers
3. end papers to board
I've been searching several FAQ's on bookbinding websites and can't seem
to find a straight answer! I'd like to use archival materials, but it
seems as though most people use PVA (which I've read is not archival).
Any help that you might be able to give would be greatly appreciated!