Re: Adhesives

Not to discourage you, but the subject of adhesives seems to be as prone to
opinion as almost anything.  A couple of years ago,  a well known Bay-Area
binder told me, when I broached the general subject of glue, that when any
two binders get together one of the first things to come up is the
glue/adhesive subject, about which they usually disagree.

It was discussed several times, in my presence yesterday, at the Alliance
function in Los Angeles, and I heard everything from cooked wheat-paste to
Stitch-Witch-iron-on adhesive, and nearly everything in between, propounded
with great seriousness.

So I suspect that whatever advice you get you will need to take on faith
and try before deciding for yourself.

Charles Schermerhorn