[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The lighter side of Purple Calf
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: The lighter side of Purple Calf
- From: Charles <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 20:07:16 -0700
- Message-Id: <199806100304.UAA16140@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Here's another one for the mill -
"Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
Gee, how I wish he'd go away."
Thirty days hath Septober, April, June and no wonder
All the rest have peanut butter,
Except my Grandmother, and she rides a little red tricycle.
Well, tan my hide! - (Purple, that is.)
> From: Tom Sanders <tsanders@TUSCULUM.EDU>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: Re: The lighter side of Purple Calf
> Date: Tuesday, June 09, 1998 12:01 PM
> I'd rather see than be one.
> Tom Sanders
> Director of Communications
> Tusculum College