New Web Site

I'm currently learning how to produce web site and my test bed is the
North East Region of the Society of Bookbinders.

The page has contact details and links to suppliers and other related
sites (including the Book Arts Web)

At this stage (2 days in!!) I would welcome comments and suggestions
for improvement...or additions to my related site links and supplier
links.

Please have a look and contact me at the e-mail address below...

Site address is:

http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/owen.bradford/NEBKSOC.HTM

Thanks in advance for any feedback received

Owen

Owen Bradford

Bindery and Print Services Manager
The Robinson Library