Re: New Web Site

I'm impressed. And in only two days. I worked on one for weeks, and kept
having problems getting things on the page and then having problems getting
them to look or be where I wanted them to be. Finally, stopped, but intend
to start it up again.

Fran Morris
Beacon Book Stand
The Hard to Find Book Store