Re: New Web Site

Actually I found that constructing a web site was an interesting
typographic process - I write the program directly in html
instead of using design software. Anyhow, one can go with all the bells
and whistles - or one can attempt to design something as sober and
straightforward as possible, with the design subservient to the
information one has to get across. This time at least the old guff
about crystal goblets etc., worked for me - I'm only concerned that my
site is still not sufficiently functional.

Paul Werner, New York City

For Courses, Lectures and Dragonsblood:
Pour cours, conferences et sangdragon:

http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1