Re: New Web Site

The site seems quite functional and straightforward. I would be careful
about using small italicized text because it can be hard to read.
Remember that in each person's browser the fonts can be very different.
I would also suggest keeping the animations to a minimum as they quickly
become annoying - or at least put them on for a short time so that
return visitors looking for information (what's on?) don't have to watch
it over and over. I look foward to seeing the member's gallery.
-- =

Peter Sramek
Book=B0Sequence Gallery
http://www.interlog.com/~sramek