[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Web Site
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: New Web Site
- From: Peter Sramek <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 23:34:15 -0400
- Message-Id: <199806110328.UAA09866@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The site seems quite functional and straightforward. I would be careful
about using small italicized text because it can be hard to read.
Remember that in each person's browser the fonts can be very different.
I would also suggest keeping the animations to a minimum as they quickly
become annoying - or at least put them on for a short time so that
return visitors looking for information (what's on?) don't have to watch
it over and over. I look foward to seeing the member's gallery.