[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
China paper distinct from India paper? -Apologies for Error!
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: China paper distinct from India paper? -Apologies for Error!
- From: Allison Chipman <AChipman@GETTY.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:33:17 -0800
- Message-Id: <199806120035.RAA13618@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Dear Book_Arts-L Subscribers,
I've just learned that my response to Nancy Nitzberg actually went to the =
entire list. My apologies! My intention was to thank each respondent who =
sent me a long, detailed response, as several of you did, and a more =
general thanks to the list as a whole.=20
Now it looks like I've inadvertently thanked the list before I got to all =
the individuals I intend to thank. This is entirely the wrong list =
etiquette! But since I've done it, I do indeed thank the whole list for =
accommodating my thread, and the discussion as a whole has given me =
valuable information, and several very useful references to sources on =
paper terminology. I have a few more people to thank individually, and =
Monday shall get back to that. Then back to being a silent lurker.
Editor, GII Vocabulary Program