Re: - Book Press MIME File

You sent 09:34

>Hi ..Can any body help me out with a picture of a book press (a small
>metal one)

I cannot see your signature or e-mail for your message coming through a
company server, only the Book_List header,  so I cannot reply off-list - my
apologies.

I am using TeamLinks Mail for Windows v2.7.    It is not clear how you have
generated the MIME encoded content. Where did the picture file come from, a
*.bmp file?  TeamLinks can decode messages and attached files automatically.
The user is informed of the encoding in a dialogue box, so I would have
expected your system to do something similar?  You would then need to open the
file in a graphics application I expect.

Rodney Fry
England
<rod.fry@gecm.com>