[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Reading the Archives
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Reading the Archives
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 07:45:35 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199806130309.XAA06722@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199806131156.EAA15570@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Two ways. Right click on the link and then select open frame in new
window(Netscape) or set your monitor for 800 x 600 resolution. I've kind of
designed it for 800 x 600... as most systems can handle that easily. Beats
the heck out 640 x 480. I run at 1024 x768.
Since I wrote that first paragraph, I've also made it easier for people to
navigate in "no frames" by putting links at the tops and bottoms of the
Gallery and Links pages. The main page also has links back to a "frames" or
no frames" view.
At 08:12 PM 6/12/98 -0700, you wrote:
> Is there any way, while going through the archives, to temporarily
>that left-side panel and read the messages without having to scan back and
>forth for each line?
>> In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern. <<
Peter D. Verheyen